Sunday, April 06, 2008







Fathers and Daughters

I like these pictures. I'd like to share it with you because it shows how men can be loving fathers. I believe the girls featured in the picture are the daughters of the men, but symbolically it shows that men be be loving towards their children, specifically their daughters.

One day I hope to have children - I grew up around 2 sisters and in my teens saw my aunt give birth to 3 daughters who frequented our house often. I raised them in one way. I feel with little girls that I think that if all my children were girls, I would be content but not if all my children were boys.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why some people feel this way. I have this theory that alot of men cherish little girls more than boys. They see them as a manifestation of innocence, naivety and gentleness. I think men are innately attracted to these facets of life and they do not see it within themselves. I think daughters fill that void. But this is just a theory! I wonder what others think...

It must have been a beautiful experience to be Malcolm X's daughter...subhanAllah.
may Allah SWT have Mercy on him. ameen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home