Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Beginnings

Much has changed since I've last posted. I went on a hiatus for a while for many reasons. One of them being that my new career as lawyer in NY really was overwhelming in terms of work and time management. The other being that much of my family settings were changing as well. My father's mother passed away and my father went back home to the old country to settle family affairs. My little sister moved back into the house after being away for medical school and is trying to study for the USMLE Step 1 (may Allah make it easy for her).

Even for me personally, I've started going in new directions. I've become more open in terms of speaking with my parents as to how I'm looking for spouse. It's a little of a surprise for them but it is what it is.

I don't know if anyone comes around checking my blog since I've been inactive for a long time but I appreciate all visitors and drop a line or a hello.

peace my brothers & sisters

5 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamu `alaykum,

I still check regularly- it's good to hear from you again, brother.

Out of interest...what could your parents find so surprising? Not that it's my business.

Regards.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Dunia's Stranger said...

I suppose they thought that maybe I should just quietly wait until they present someone to me.

Eh, that's just not who I am. I'm not going to wait around for things to happen for me. I'd rather go out there and make my own waves.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,

I just happened to have a question on whether we, as Muslims, believe in soulmates, and I got directed to your blog. I actually had the exact same questions as you. Your writing is really good, keep it up :)

JazakAllahu Khairan for posting this.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous read quran said...

may ALLAH built ur career with success and keep on blogging mashaALLAH

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...


Head hunters in Bangalore
Placement Consultany in Bangalore
Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
SEO Services in Bangalore
SEO Services in India

 

Post a Comment

<< Home